Why work at Auric Energy?
It’s really the people that make Auric Energy the kind of company it is. We hire people who are smart and determined, and we favor ability over experience. We strive to maintain the open culture often associated with startups, in which everyone is a hands-on contributor and feels comfortable sharing ideas and opinions.
+ HOW WE WORK:
- Listening is a good way to start a conversation.
- We look at the org chart as a framework, not an enclosure.
- We are driven to do things the right way, because it’s the only way.
- We treat people by the Platinum Rule: how they want to be treated.
- We know every client, prospect, vendor and associate is a hard-working human being who wants to feel appreciated, and we act accordingly.
- We don’t tolerate intimidation or bullying, inside or outside our organization.
- We do what we say we are going to do.
- We seek to educate ourselves, and empower others through shared knowledge.
+ WHAT WE BELIEVE:
- We believe that big ideas don’t happen without hard work and an open mind.
- We believe that the chain of respect is more important than the chain of command.
- We believe attitudes should be free from agendas.
- We believe that the smartest ideas can come from the simplest questions.
- We believe that being different is more than OK.
- We believe that all work and no play never works.
+ HOW WE ACT:
- We greet each other in the hallways.
- We leave it better than we found it.
- We are helpful and kind.
- We are not afraid of change, and we love learning.
- We encourage laughter, but never at someone’s expense.
- We have the courage to ask for help when we need it, and the conviction to help when it’s needed.
- We will answer your questions, or find someone who can.